[bookport] Re: speakers for bookport

  • From: "Jon Hodgin" <capiscum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:26:29 -0400

Thanks to all for help.

I am trying to copy all of my old cd to to flash cards to play music on my book
port.

At 87 , I find my learning curve is getting from here to there steeper and
steeper!

Would some on the list be willing too give me a step by step from holding an
old cd in my hand to getting it on a flash card??

I am using JAWS, the latest Media player,X P  home edition and a flash card
receiver.

I guess, along the way, I will have to do a conversion to MP3?

Is there a separate program for that?

I am sorry that I am such a klutz but perhaps one of you will take mercy!

Step by step, please!

Thanks much,

John