[bookport] speaker

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:47:41 -0400

Hi;
The problem sometimes that we want a small affordable box to do everything
for everyone.  For my part, I found a small amplified battery operated
speaker that plugs into the bookport and solves the speaker issue.  As for
long term unimportant changes, I would like some division between the number
pad and the bottom 6 function keys.  This could, however, be a problem for
those who use the unit for lots of braille input.
A paper braille set of commands might also be nice but certainly not
necessary.
Rich