[bookport] Re: software/firmware updates

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:03:22 -0400

Those are betas that came out last week.  You only get notified about =
betas if you participate in the betas.  To participate, go to

www.aph.org/beta=20

Once you agree to the terms, select the Book Port link, and you may =
download the software from there.  Once you do that, you will get notified =
about both beta and releases.

>>> LW105@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:06:31 PM >>>
Hi,
When I plug in my BP, I do not get notification of a new update, like I =
used
to. Why might this be? I have not updated with the latest releases that =
came
out last week.

Hugs,
Beth