[bookport] Re: on the line of braille input

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:10:25 +0100

hi,

Because if you consider, when getting numbers from directory enquiries you'd
have to say, uh, hold while I just mess about recording this in.  At least
with braille, you could enter a command relatively quickly, record it using
the nemeth system and finnish the call quickly.  Just one example of the
privacy factor

-James-