[bookport] Re: no files after batteryswap

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:25:55 +1200

Hi Ed:

Have you already put the books on your card? If so, you just need to press Star plus zero to get out of the folder you are in. Then you can navigate with alternately star and number. If you put the books in a different folder, press zero plus number when pointing to that folder to open it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>