[bookport] Re: no files after batteryswap

  • From: "christine" <c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:31:22 -0600

Ed,
This is Christine Menges here. I have an extra memory card. If you want, you can email me a list of the books you want and I can send the card to wherever you will be vacationing. My email address is:
c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry to bother the rest of the members of the list.

Christine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>