[bookport] Re: new user frustrations

  • From: "Dory" <doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:32:57 -0700

First of all, there is no problem whatsoever with two audible accounts and one book port. I double and triple checked with the audible rep that if I activated it on my computer and Marion activated it on his computer, that when we switched back and forth we would not have to continually go through the activation process and this proved correct. So other than the problem when I tried to activate, what you are saying is not the case.

Secondly, when I spoke of a code, I was not the talking about the activation. I said since the book would not play, I wondered if a code had been inserted to prevent the playing of the book. Anyway, that is what I meant to say.
Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx