[bookport] modifications

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:38:13 -0400

Hi everyone;
I'm a relatively new user and love my bookport.  I'm actually beginning to
figure things out.  As for my wish list, first of all I think the manual
could use some serious work.  Yes everything is there but some of the basics
are discussed endlessly and some of the more complex issues are just touched
on.
Secondly, lots of people have mentioned their need for an a c adaptor.  The
issue as pretty well been dismissed because of weight and size.  I would
think that all you would need is a plug.  The real work is done by the unit
that plugs into the wall outlet.  It doesn't really matter how big the wall
charger has to be.
Using txt files and  bookshare files, however, I have read several books and
not put a dent in the batteries.  I haven't done a lot with mp3 files which
may make the difference.
Rich