[bookport] Re: it's here

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:50:48 -0600

Hi, Sharon!  I'm glad to hear that you finally received your book port.

The device has a lock feature.  Press the 1 and 3 keys together and the unit
will say the word locked.  Then no matter what keys you press accidentally
or otherwise, the unit will beep at you.  If you want to unlock the unit,
press the 1 and 3 keys again and the unit will say unlocked.  The locking
feature works great when you're reading and you don't want to stop the
reading.  Hope this helps.

Mike