[bookport] Re: it came yesterday.

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:23:36 -0700

Yes, those power moves are great!  Also, if you have heard the last page number
or two and know approximately what page you want, the go-to-page function is
very helpful.
Happy reading and listening to all who have just received their new bookports!
You'll never read or listen quite the same again!  Today I took the BP with me
to a store to test out some noise cancelling headphones.  I got so immediately
engrossed in what I was listening to, (a BCT podcast, of course,)  that I almost
stood there too long in the middle of things. I  finally removed the tested
headset from my head and handed it to my assisting friend and said, "here, see
what you think!"  She listened for a few seconds and almost shouted "Wow!" It
was funny.  And now some of the sales people in at least one Radioshack know a
little about the bookport.
Lois