[bookport] Re: how about these features

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:14:20 -0400

My guess is that the alarm would use the same type of audio output that =
the key lock beep uses. In other words, you wouldn't need a speaker.

Keith Creasy, Programmer
American Printing House for the Blind
502 895 2405

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 08/30/04 09:07AM >>>
How would the alarm work? Would you have to have a speaker plugged in =
to=20
hear it?

Robert Carter