[bookport] how about these features

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:21:10 -0400

I was talking to some friends about the BP and here were a few thoughts
they made. First and I agree completely that support for the ogg
(vorbis) format is something to give very serious consideration too.
First the quality is better than mp3 and the files are smaller...you
listening Larry? <grin>
Secondly having an alarm  clock feature would be pretty neat and would
really complement the sleep timer. You know go to sleep with the BP and
wake up to the BP....hmmmm my wife might not like that.<grin>

So what yall think? The vorbis format is high on my list.

Scott