[bookport] Re: has any heard of this divice

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:56:02 -0400

The problem is universal.

It's much easier to scan an image than do the right thing and employ the accessibility features of Adobe into pdf files.

I am a Federal Government employee, and have threatened grieving the practice of scanning images that then require OCR to read.

I am making headway, but it's painful. And frustrating.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>