[bookport] Re: greetings

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:48:27 -0500

Yes, Howard, that's correct. The mic just doesn't have the strength to pick
up anything more than personal memos and, of course, there's no provision to
attach any kind of external mic. The basic idea, I think, was that one could
read on the BP and stop to make audio memos for later use when writing book
reports, papers, etc., that used the document that was being read. Now, you
also have the braille note ability, which was added relatively recently. And
I had the same feeling about the BP as you--wish I'd have bought one when
they first hit the market.