[bookport] Re: greetings

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:11:59 +1300

Hi Howard and list:

I'd say it was both. I'd also say if you are the guy I remember from some list or other a few years ago, you won't be long figuring all the functions out. You are correct, the voice recording functions work decently for memos, but not for lectures. I predict upon finishing your first week, you'll have tried all functions at least once.

73,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>