[bookport] Re: finding text with bookport needs fixing

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:25:30 -0500

Another suggestion for capitalizing letters would be the "chord u" some Braille
notetakers use.  This is done by pressing space with u, dots 1-3-6.  It could
be pressed twice to enable caps lock, and pressed once again to go back to
lower case.  This is only a suggestion, I personally don't have any difficulty
pressing dot 7 with a letter to capitalize it.

>>> characters.