[bookport] Re: finding text with bookport needs fixing

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:53:31 -0400

What are you talking about? The layout makes perfect sense and is very
easy to use. I am surely missing something here and your commend about
the user not being taken into consideration is just so off base. I've
read some comments here that I didn't agree with, but you take the cake
with this one. I think the developers has done a great job with the
braille keyboard and with some practice you'll find it quite good.

someone not