[bookport] Re: carrying case

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:38:32 -0400

Hello,
I actually use two cases--neither of which was designed for the Bookport,
but both work great for different applications.  One is I think a glasses
case made of a lined soft plastic with a draw-string top.  I use this when
I'm not mobile because I can manipulate the buttons right through the case
and I can either put in on my wrist or hang it off something else.  For
travel, I use a leather cell-phone case with a zipper top which can also
hold a spare set of batteries and the ear buds.  It's more protective, but
the unit can't be used easily while zipped up in the case.  I think I picked
up both in Wal-Mart's for a total outlay of about $12.00 and they've been in
use for almost a year.  Guess this is typical of how I make decisions--I
don't!  Oh well, both cases have served me well!

Debbie Crafts
Framingham, MA
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: DCrafts