[bookport] Re: carrying case

  • From: "Rick and Pauline" <daltontwo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:28:19 -0400

Hi,

Otto's suggestion I think is a good one. I bought TDK's I am a Speaker from Radioshack which I use for a traveling case. It costs around $13.00. It has a built in speaker that sounds reasonably good if you choose to use it, and it has a pocket inside the zippered case where you can store your Bookport and earbuds.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>