[bookport] Re: bp not connected

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:46:46 -0400

Mike:

What changed on your computer? New computer? New USB device was added?

It seems odd that it would just stop working without any changes.

Rob Meredith

>>> mtatro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/16/06 01:38AM >>>

Hi all
I've had the bp since last summer WOW what neat little reader. I just
use it for pleasure reading , books podcasts ect. bct of course by the
way a great resource and wonderful entertainment Larry , great job .
Well I'm having a problem with my bp , when I plug in the USB cord the
computer shows a drive but it don't show anything in it and the bp
transfer won't open so I open it manually well it says the book port is
not connected .
I tried resetting the bp (2+b) , no change I pulled out the batteries
and the cf card , no change I reformatted the card (1+2+d+f) no change .
any help would be appreciated
I miss my bp
thanks
Mike Tatro Mn.