[bookport] Re: bp not connected

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:34:54 -0400

Mike:

The command for reformatting is actually 1 plus 3 plus d plus f.

Has the Book Port worked on this computer and then stopped?  Or has it
never worked.  If it has worked at one time and then stopped, and
reformatting doesn't help, then I would try a different flash card.  If
it never worked with that computer, then try it on another one.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mtatro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/16/06 01:38AM >>>

Hi all
I've had the bp since last summer WOW what neat little reader. I just
use it for pleasure reading , books podcasts ect. bct of course by the
way a great resource and wonderful entertainment Larry , great job .
Well I'm having a problem with my bp , when I plug in the USB cord the
computer shows a drive but it don't show anything in it and the bp
transfer won't open so I open it manually well it says the book port is
not connected .
I tried resetting the bp (2+b) , no change I pulled out the batteries
and the cf card , no change I reformatted the card (1+2+d+f) no change .
any help would be appreciated
I miss my bp
thanks
Mike Tatro Mn.