[bookport] Re: bookport's reliability

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:52:50 -0400

hello,

I have had mine for a good while now, but I am not sure that you could say I
give it the use a lot of people on this list do, since I use it mainly when
I am away from the house, like in a hotel and such.
I confess to having some apprehension when I do start to use the unit more,
and if because of the heightened use, I will experience problems similar to
what I have seen on the list.
I do know that when and if something happens, I will either get a
replacement, or by a new unit, as I have gotten very used to having control
over the order of MP3 files I have, and this is the only unit I am aware of,
which will read what files are on a card using speech, without listening to
the first ten seconds of each file.
To me at least it is a well thought out unit, packed with features, some of
which I don't even use.

Otto

  _____