[bookport] Re: bookport died

  • From: "Elaine" <elaine18@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 09:04:49 -0500

Sorry Kurk to hear that your BP has taken a dive.  This brings up a
suggestion.  APH may already be done.  I have not had to send my BP in for
any type of repairs (knock on wood), but it would be nice if APH could send
out loaner BP's while the users is being fix.  I don't know what the turn
around time is, but I do know that I would be lost without mine for even a
day.