[bookport] Re: bookport and case

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:53:29 -0700

you've about talked me into buying the case.  It wasn't available when I got
my BP.  I bought a commercial camera case.  It has the advantage of holding
my earbuds, an extra flashcard in case and a couple of batteries.  Still...
(Thinking, thinking.)  Maybe should wate for the new one.  This summer???
It will probably have different dimentions.
And no.  I don't know any more about the new one than the rest of you.