[bookport] beta instalation question

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:57:40 -0400

I guess this is one for the APH geeks.  I finally got around to installing the
new betas.  All went well but when I was installing the Book Wizard beta there
were several files in conflict.  I didn't get any of the names as the paths
were so long they went by too quick, but in every case the file already existed
and the source was older than the existing target.  I  opted to keep the newer
files that were already there.  Was this the right thing to do?  I haven't
tried to send any daisy books yet and thought I ought to pose the question
before trying it.  Thanks.  Lou