[bookport] Update to my problem

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:01:41 -0500

Hi everyone.  Well, after writing my original message I figured I'd remove the
only other thing from my system that had changed since the last time I
connected my BP, my Focus 40 braille display.  I connected the BP and the
transfer software came up immediately.  I plugged the Focus into a USB port
directly on my computer rather than the 4-port hub that I was using and now
both devices are working together with no problems so I suspect it was too much
for the hub.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat