[bookport] Unsettling Battery Issue

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:20:47 -0500 (CDT)

I found my Book Port today after having not used it for a few months. A little while later, I thought I was having a problem with ringing in my ear, but it urned out what I was hearing was the Book Port emitting a long and continuous tone. I also noticed that the battery compartment was warm to the touch, so I immediately removed the batteries. thankfully, no leakage, but the batteries were ... not hot, but unnaturally warm. Does anyone have any ideas on this matter?
Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com