[bookport] Re: Suggested Change

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:45:47 -0500

Eloquence is a memory hog. I've got a feeling you are just dreaming with this proposed change. Packmate will probably do what you propose, but... oh! the price!!!!!!!!!

At 06:21 AM 8/12/2006, you wrote:
Do you realize that this would mean having to write a program that would go
into your system to change the default speech?  You would be asking for
serious security problems by letting someone else control your computer.
  Very funny Scotty ... now beam down my clothes !
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 11:04 PM Subject: [bookport] Suggested Change

Hi Larry, Rob, and list,

I don't know how difficult it would be to add this feature, but what I want
is the ability to some how mark a file prior to transfer and be able to tell
the transfer software that from point a to point b to use Eloquence default
mail voice, from point b to point c to use AT&T Crystal as the reading
voice, and from point c to point d to use Dectalk.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A