[bookport] Re: Unintended Beta Testing Firmware

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:16:04 -0400

Scott:

If you wish to continue beta testing, and you are already a beta
tester, do nothing. This fix is for people who do NOT wish to beta
test.

Rob Meredith

>>> n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx 07/18/05 10:15PM >>>
Rob,

To be sure I don't make a mistake here. If I wish to continue
participating in the beta test, I need to download and install this
file? I believe I did do something similiar recently, right after
02.01.00.01 came out, but not sure if there has been any updates beyond

this version. At least the transfer software hasn't made that apparent

so please correct me if I'm wrong.

tnx

Scott