[bookport] Re: Unfiltered files

  • From: "Donald R. Bowman" <drbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:01:19 -0400

Hi Dave,
You need to unpack the bookshare files you download from bookshare.org.

Just go to the website where you downloaded the bookshare book and click on the
software downloads link and download and install the bookshare unpack utility
software on to your computer.
Then, unpack the books you have;
After that is done, you can use the bookport transfer software to transfer
books to your son's bookport.

It has been my experience, however, that the daisy books from bookshare work
better than .brf on bookport.
I don't know why that is so.
DRB