[bookport] Re: Trying to resurrect my bookport

  • From: "JOHN O CARVALHO" <n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:17:19 -0500

Try Coca-Cola that should do it.

PEACE

John Carvalho

Personal email; n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype; john.carvalho82

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francis E. Khan
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:05 PM
  Subject: [bookport] Trying to resurrect my bookport

  I was planning to give my bookport to a young lady who has just lost her site
so that she could listen to the books I have on it but, unfortunately, I did
not remove the batteries before putting it away.  You guessed it.  The
batteries have leaked and I need to clean it up and getting working again.

  I have tried to clean it up but there is a residue of the battery liquid and
I am looking for a chemical that is not abrasive and is light enough to remove
the remainder of the muck.  Any suggestions?