From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Francis E. Khan
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:06 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Trying to resurrect my bookport

I was planning to give my bookport to a young lady who has just lost her site
so that she could listen to the books I have on it but, unfortunately, I did
not remove the batteries before putting it away.  You guessed it.  The
batteries have leaked and I need to clean it up and getting working again.

I have tried to clean it up but there is a residue of the battery liquid and I
am looking for a chemical that is not abrasive and is light enough to remove
the remainder of the muck.  Any suggestions?