[bookport] Re: TNAUK Access via BookPort

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:31:47 +0100

Hi again,

Really what the Bookcourier has done is to allow the page navigation to move
by article.

I didn't even consider the section marker functionality.

Anyway, my email address is james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My msn address is jolleyjames@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone who wants to contact can do so.  I'm always up for making new
friends.

Best

-James-