[bookport] Re: TNAUK Access via BookPort

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:56:33 +0100

James, I use the Bookport all the time to read publications from TNAUK.
It's good to know there's another UK user of the Bookport.  What problems
are you having with accessing the publications?  What I do is set up the #
(hash or number symbol) as a section marker.  Ok, this is a pain in the
contents page, but once you use the page movement to bypass that page it
works brilliantly.  If I can be of any further help, you can contact me off
list at donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes

Donna Slater