[bookport] Re: Suggestion for Settings Menu in BP

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:38:10 -0400

I've said for years that I want to be able to directly enter any setting
that takes a numeric value. For example, I do not want the frequency set to
60, which is the default for the voice I use. Because of a hearing loss
problem, I want it set to zero and this is a _lot_ of unnecessary key
presses which are resulting now in the beginning of function loss in my 4
key. Outside of the Time and Date setting, if a setting takes a numeric
value, I want to be able to press 5, enter the value, then press either star
or pound to save it.