[bookport] Re: Suggestion for New Feature: calculator

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:13:47 -0500

Yes, it was a very nice little device, easy to use, and easy for most people to
learn.  It was disapointing because we run into a lot of people who just don't
have the ability to learn something more sophisticated, and particularly if the
person does not have typing skills they still can do a pretty good job of
organizing the basic information that they need on a daily basis.  But, over
the past two years we had seen the quality of the way it was made really drop,
and were having to return several a year because they died within months of
arival or were dead when they arived.

Anyway, I hope you have good luck with yours.