[bookport] Re: Some Suggestions for New Software

  • From: John Denning <jdenning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:54:49 -0400

At 10:42 PM 7/31/2004, you wrote:
>Anyway, great device.  Really not much to change.  Keep up the great
>work.
I have to echo that. Additions I'd like.

Read or convert PDF files

Auto time sync with your computer when you connect it

I would like a higher sample rate for the memos. Or a choice, maybe really
low, low, and OK. I'm not going to record music. But right now I've
recorded some memos with numbers that I did over and over to try and get it
to sound so I'd understand it later. I can't recall what number it was, but
it was being chopped. Think it was the zero.

My buddy and I both have a Bookport. When we pick up our back packs, and
hear the beeps we have to comment. Oh you have your book port. They have
never been a problem, but t times I wish I could turn it off, not a big
deal though.

-JD- John Denning
A+ MCSA MCSE
Home Page - http://www.jdenning.net