[bookport] Re: Solution for downloading ballot file to Book Port

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:50:25 -0500

Nancy:

Yesterday, I sent you some instructions on how to do that.  I think
what you're doing wrong here is that you're pressing Enter, which is
causing the file to play.  You'll want to go to the Applications key on
the page where the link is, not after it has been opened.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx 10/31/06 10:04PM >>>
Hi Everyone,

It shows that the file is an MP3 file.

If I can keep it from starting would there be a way to convert it?

Thanks for suggestions.

Nancy