[bookport] Re: Sending WMV Files to the Bookport

  • From: "Cary" <cary5871@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:41:39 -0600

There is a program called DVD Audio Extractor that will extract audio from DVD's. I also know that if it's an .avi file, GoldWave will convert it to mp3 so it can be played on the bp. If you can't find an accessible program to convert wmv files to mp3 a quick workaround would be to turn on your sound card's "what you hear" option such as stereo mix and the like, then hit record on your sound editing program such as GoldWave, then run the video as normal, stereo mix will pick up the audio and GoldWave will record it. That's kind of getting outside the scope of this list though I believe.
-Cary
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>