[bookport] Robert, please help.

  • From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:54:25 -0400

Robert,

Does it work to cut and paste an mp3 file to book port even if it is a book? If that does work, will #2 still start and stop the file and then start it again where it left off?

I thought I was trying to transfer a book from the transfer area, but got a message that said that it hadn't been filtered.

Could I bother you to ask if you would tell me exactly what to do from the book port area of the desktop to getting the book on the book port? I am still having trouble with that.

Many thanks,
Nancy

girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx