[bookport] Re: Registration

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:05:51 -0400

No.  You should have an icon on your Desktop for Book Port Transfer,
which is what you use to send things to the Book Port. The Book Wizard
Reader program is a program we provide you with, to be used with Daisy
material.  You would need it if you send daisy material to the Book
port.  Book Wizard is a demo version, because that's all you need for
sending that material to the Book Port.  Because it is a separate
product, that's why you get the Registration screen, when you run it by
itself.  However, if you wanted to send a Daisy book, you would do it
from within Book Port Transfer, not Book Wizard, it the two programs
will work together.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/07/06 12:35PM >>>
Hello,

I'm confused about the following:
After installing the bp software, I have the icon book wizard reader.
When I clicked on this, it asked me to register the bp and asked me for
a code.
Do I have to register the bp.  Where is this code?
Thank you.
Also thanks for the explanation about the jump drive.