[bookport] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:45:24 -0400

Hello Folks
Alkalines batteries will last twice as long as rechargable NiCaad batteries, but of course you can recharge the NiCAd but you have to change them more often. I do not know if rechargable Alkalines last as long as non-rechargable Alkalines .

One interesting note, when Alkalines first came out, they were all considered rechargable, but they must have found a way to stop that.
John
http://whiteCane.org
http://BlindWoodWorker.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>