[bookport] Re: Reading e-books

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:56:17 -0500

The key word here is "convince".  And then if you are able to accomplish
that, then you will probably have to wait 6-12 weeks for them to get the
unlocked file to you.  Part of my job responsibilities is to deal with
publishers and other resources to get course material in alternative formats
for our post secondary students.

But thanks for your response.

Annette