[bookport] Re: Problem in newest firmware

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

I use both .txt and Word documents. The BP definately backs up a sentence or
two when stopped. I assumed that this was its normal behavior. Is this
something that should be changed? I would prefer not to have the BP backing up.
Jim Nuttall

Gary Wunder <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am noticing that when I stop the BP while reading, it
frequently resumes reading several sentences prior to where I was
when stop was pressed. I can navigate by sentence to get back to
where I was so it is not that the BP isn't recognizing sentences.
The same can be observed when the sleep timer stops reading and I
press the read key - it is frequently several sentences behind
where it has just finished reading.

Gary