[bookport] Re: Problem in newest firmware

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:33:48 -0400

Eric -

Welcome to the list. In my case, I've noticed this behavior ever since I
got my PM, which was almost a year ago, I think--don't remember the
exact date. Like someone else who commented, I've always just considered
it the device's normal behavior, but it sounds to me from the comments
here that there might be some variance between units. I run every new
beta and do not consider it a firmware issue.