[bookport] Re: Problem

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:34:50 -0400

Yeah, we do that too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Hamm
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:41 PM
  Subject: [bookport] Re: Problem

  I just usually close that window and the bp software window is open behind
it. I hope that makes sense. Can he bring up the software and does it say the
bp is connected? Sometimes when I send folders to the bp I use the applications
key and arrow down to send to and the bp is the first choice to send to and I
hit inter.
  Hope this helps.
  Sharon