[bookport] Re: Ordinary Batteries?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:23:04 -0600 (CST)

I'm not trying to diminish the question or discourage answers, but if you feel really adventuresome, look in the list archives from late 2005. There was a lot of discussion about this very issue here, and Larry gave some pretty good hints as to how the battery situation will be.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Richard Ring wrote:

Pam:
Although I can tell that the Bookport 2 will most likely have
rechargeable batteries, will they be user replaceable?
Or, could they be removed and ordinary non-rechargeable batteries be
substituted; or, is it way too soon to know?
I only ask this question because I have been in situations where I
really wanted to finish a book and the batteries died and I wasn't near
any kind of outlet.