[bookport] Re: NewMember & questions

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:42:57 -0700

Nancy,
1+3 will lock the keys so if you do that by mistake and further key presses dont do anything, press 1+3 again.

At first, there will be only the help file and Notes folder. Pressing either star or pound will take you to a folder or back. Pressing Star plus zero will close a folder you are in. Pressing zero and Pound will open a folder you are on.

Pressing star or Pound within a folder will take you to the last or the next file. Confusing I know but it gets better. When you are in a folder, those keys will move you from one file to another. When you are not in a folder those same keys will move you to from one folder to another.

A common thing to happen is landing in the Notes folder which is empty. Cllose that folder with Star and zero and you will be back in the root folder which will have the help file.

Folders are good to use. You dont want to load too many files into root. Use the BP Transfer to create more folders as needed. I promise, this all becomes clear with practice.

Please be Quiet! We Need to Hear a Pin Drop.
--Bowling Alley Sign
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup