[bookport] New member/problem.

  • From: "Caitlin L." <unspokenanswer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 00:50:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

   My name is Caitlin. I'm from NY, and I've had my BP for just under a
year now. And I can honestly say that it is truly one of the greatest
inventions/piece of blind tech that I have ever received.

    This evening, I decided to update my Book Port's settings. I'd be
using version 2.1.1.0; and I figured I'd update to 2.2. It looked a
lot better, with the Spanish feature and everything like that. So, I
installed it, then a half hour went to read some files I'd put on to
the bookport prior to the update; and the Spanish component of the 2.2
update did not load. Now, I am unable to view any of my files...and
I've checked out the software, and I can't figure out how to add in
the additional Spanish component/why it didn't load in the first
place. The Bookport says application missing, application missing".
Unfortunately, that's all it's saying right now.

Should I just uninstall BP Transfer and reinstall it? Or is there an
easier way to just get the Spanish component, which bookport's survival is
currently depend on, on to this thing so I can keep up with my reading?
Any help is more than appreciated.

Thanks,
Caitlin L.