[bookport] Re: New Firmware and Software Betas

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:48:52 -0500

Hi All,

I just tried the new search feature on the New York times downloaded from
Bookshare. It worked like a charm. I did notice that even though both the
number key and the nine key are defined as space, only the number key
activates the chord f to start entering the search string.

Also, the documentation indicated that pitch changes should now be heard
for uppercase characters. I don't think this is working but am not positive.

Great job you all. This is really cool!

Robert Carter